Ajax v Valencia

Benfica vs Zenit [LiVeStReaM]

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 10.12.2019
When/Date: 10.12.2019
Time: 3:00 pm

Watch here >>>Benfica – Zenit live

Online here >>>Benfica v Zenit live

Benfica – Zenit

Short Preview

  • Benfica has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Zenit has a good chance of round of 16 (51%), has a small chance of qtrs (14%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Benfica is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Zenit is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Benfica could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Benfica have a series of guest games.
  • Benfica will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Benfica won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 8-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Benfica won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-2.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    PSG – Galatasaray match overview, prediction&tips

  • PSG was already of round of 16, has a good chance of qtrs (65%), has a chance of semis (35%), has a chance of final (18%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • Galatasaray has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • PSG in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Galatasaray is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • PSG could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Galatasaray have a series of home games.
  • In this match PSG is certain favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches PSG won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.

    Bayer – Juventus match overview, prediction&tips

  • Bayer has a small chance of round of 16 (7%), has a very small chance of qtrs (3%), has a very small chance of semis (1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Juventus was already of round of 16, has a good chance of qtrs (54%), has a chance of semis (23%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Bayer in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Juventus is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Bayer will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Bayer won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-3.

    Shakhtar – Atalanta match overview, prediction&tips

  • Shakhtar has a good chance of round of 16 (64%), has a small chance of qtrs (15%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atalanta has a chance of round of 16 (26%), has a small chance of qtrs (7%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Right away both teams are in a satisfying form.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Shakhtar won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.

    Other matches:
    http://kingcameranfoundation.ning.com/photo/albums/china-v-japan-live-stream-2
    https://sophiabarnes246678.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/12/10/121428
    http://elladuncan450610.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/12/10/live-streaming-benfica-v-zenit-tv-watch-12-10-2019/
    http://katelynbarrin452048.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/12/09/benfica-vs-zenit-livestream/
    http://korolevazl1986.blogspot.com/2019/12/lietkabelis-vs-sassari-live-stream.html
    https://twitter.com/predictions77

  • Ingen kommentarer endnu

    Der er endnu ingen kommentarer til indlægget. Hvis du synes indlægget er interessant, så vær den første til at kommentere på indlægget.

    Skriv et svar

    Skriv et svar

    Din e-mailadresse vil ikke blive publiceret. Krævede felter er markeret med *

     

    Næste indlæg

    Ajax v Valencia