Cremonese v Perugia [LiVeStReaM]

Arsenal vs Manchester City

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : London, Emirates Stadium
Upcoming Information:English Premier League 15.12.2019
When/Date: 15.12.2019
Time: 11:30 am

Watch here >>>Arsenal vs Manchester City live

Online here >>>Arsenal v Man City live

Arsenal v Man City

Short Preview

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 9 and 3 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Arsenal has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man City has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a small chance of win league (13%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Arsenal could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Man City is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 21 head-to-head matches Arsenal won 7 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 30-39.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Arsenal won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 16-21.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Crystal Palace – Brighton & Hove match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 10 and 13).
  • Crystal Palace has a very small chance of relegated (5%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Brighton & Hove has a small chance of relegated (11%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Crystal Palace is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Brighton & Hove is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Crystal Palace won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 11-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Crystal Palace won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-4.

    Reggio Audace – Padova match overview, prediction&tips

  • Reggio Audace is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recent matches Padova is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Oriente Petrolero – Nacional Potosí match overview, prediction&tips

  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Nacional Potosí could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Oriente Petrolero will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 26 head-to-head matches Oriente Petrolero won 9 matches, drawn 8 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 30-33.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Oriente Petrolero won 8 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 20-8.

    Other matches:
    http://voiviczsilvo1972-blog.logdown.com/posts/7872943
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11490878/brooklyn-nets-toronto-raptors-live-strea
    http://att.org.br/SOCIAL-ATT/grupos/watch-charleroi-v-cercle-brugge-live-december-14-2019/
    http://madisondunce450497.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/12/13/arsenal-v-man-city-livelivestream/
    http://facebookhitlist.com/profiles/blogs/horsens-v-s-nderjyske-livestream
    https://twitter.com/predictions77

  • Ingen kommentarer endnu

    Der er endnu ingen kommentarer til indlægget. Hvis du synes indlægget er interessant, så vær den første til at kommentere på indlægget.

    Skriv et svar

    Skriv et svar

    Din e-mailadresse vil ikke blive publiceret. Krævede felter er markeret med *

     

    Næste indlæg

    Cremonese v Perugia [LiVeStReaM]